Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
Battery failure notification
Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
Battery replacement without tools
Enables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
Battery-protected and surge-only outlets
Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Dataline surge protection
Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
Disconnected battery notification
Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
LCD graphics display
Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
Automatically cuts power to idle equipment to conserve electricity.
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
UPS Promotion July 2016
- Output power capacity: 330 Watts / 550 VA
- Max Configurable Power (Watts): 330 Watts / 550 VA
- Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50 Hz
- Topology: Line Interactive
- Waveform type: Stepped approximation to a sinewave
- Output Connections:
- (3) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
- (3) IEC 320 C13 (selector_surgetitle)
- Transfer Time: 6ms typical: 10ms maximum
- Nominal Input Voltage:230V
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections: IEC-320 C14
- Input voltage range for main operations:176 - 282 V
- Input voltage adjustable range for mains operation:155 - 290 V
- Maximum Input Current:6.0 A
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte: leakproof
- Typical recharge time: 12 hour(s)
- Replacement Battery: APCRBC110
- RBC Quantity: 1
- Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity:66
- Runtime: View Runtime Graph View Runtime Chart
- Efficiency: View Efficiency Graph
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s):Optional Simple Signalling RS232 cable, USB
- Control panel: Multi-function LCD status and control console
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery: distinctive low battery alarm: overload continuous tone alarm
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating:420 Joules
- Data Line Protection:Network line - 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
- Filtering:Full time multi-pole noise filtering:10% of IEEE surge let-thgouh: zero clamping response time: instantaneous
- Maximum Height: 190, 19.0 cm
- Maximum Width: 91, 9.1 cm
- Maximum Depth:310, 31.0 cm
- Net Weight: 6.53 kg
- Shipping weight:7.71 kg
- Shipping Height:252, 25.2 cm
- Shipping Width:138, 13.8 cm
- Shipping Depth:442, 44.2 cm
- Master Carton Units:2.0
- Master Carton Weight:15.94
- Operating Environment:0 - 40 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
- Operating Elevation: 0-3000 meters
- Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
- Storage Relative Humidity:0 - 95 %
- Storage Elevation:0-15000 meters
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit:45.0 dBA
- Approvals: A-tick, C-tick, CE, GOST, GS Mark
- Equipment protection policy: Lifetime: 200000 AUD, Lifetime: 150000 Euros, Lifetime: 75000 GBP
- Standard warranty: 2 years repair or replace, 3 years repair or replace for European Union countries
Sustainable Offer Status
- RoHS: Compliant
- REACH: REACH: Contains No SVHCs
- PEP: Available in Documentation tab
- EOLI:Available in Documentation tab